Sales & Marketing Manager
Up to £21,000 (+ potential for discretionary bonus + flexible hours + pension)
Skyline Chess is a young and successful business that supplies exceptional design products taking inspiration from global iconic city skylines, both to the UK and internationally.
Having successfully established itself in UK, USA and overseas markets the company is looking to hire our first new team member to work with the founding Directors to help further growth.
The job role will include but not be limited to:
– Managing existing retailer relationships and order generation
– Looking for new opportunities with new high end retailers and working to grow sales in the luxury sectors
– Collaborating with the directors to target pop ups, events and other opportunities
– Managing our online market places and customer enquiries
– Take a leading role in managing our social media platforms
– Travel abroad to add crucial support when attending international trade shows
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
– Flexible and hard-working in our shared workspace
– Comfortable working in a small, energetic team environment
– Strong communication skills
– Good computer literacy – Adobe suite knowledge preferred
– Demonstrable knowledge of online marketing
– Proven sales and marketing and/or client facing customer services experience
We are looking for someone enthusiastic and special to join our young team who has an appetite for growth, and shows a keen interest in the worlds of design, branding and retail.
The right candidate will be energetic, sensible, open, reliable and a good communicator. They will be a good listener, eager to grow their skills and willing to take responsibility within an artistic and creative business.
Given the company’s growth profile, additional opportunity for progression and responsibility (such as leading trade shows) can be earned through hard work and contribution to the business.
This is a permanent position and based in East London
Competitive salary and performance based discretionary bonus potential. Flexible hours are available – we have no official set working hours.
To apply please e-mail your cv and cover letter to email@example.com