This is the Website Terms & Conditions. Please click here for the Shop Terms & Conditions.
These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
The term ‘Skyline Chess Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3A Linley Road, London, N17 6RP. Our company registration number is 8720723. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This website and its content is copyright of Skyline Chess Ltd. Copyright (c) 2016 Skyline Chess Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
– We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
– All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
Licence to use website
– View pages from our website in a web browser;
– Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
– Print pages from our website;
Subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
You may only print and download the content on our website for your own personal and non-commercial purposes.
Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.